Is into conceptual shooting with minimal elements, vivid colors and funky atmosphere.
She has been working as a freelance photographer for more than 8 years specialized in fashion, portrait and advertising.
She believes a great photo shall invite people to a journey of stories, surprises and adventures, nothing is beautiful without love.
Graduated from RMIT (Melbourne) majored in photography, based in Berlin.
• Alannah Hill
• Temple Yoga
• New Model Beauty Queen
• T-ONE image
• HK Tigra
• Shenzhen That’s Magazine
• Shenzhen Hydrogen Advertise
• Shenzhen SZFA
• Pencil Club
• Beike Biotech
• Bia Cafe
• Berlin Mitte float
Exhibitions and publications:
- 2016 “Until we grow old” editor's pick Lensculture
- 2016 IPA Honorable "Abstract sea"
- 2016 PX3 Honorable mention "if memory has a texture"
- 2016 PX3 Honorable mention "life is abstract, eyes can be minimal"
- 2016 IPPA Honorable mention season category
- 2014 “By the sea” Lens Magazine
- 2013 “1000 maybe” Solo exhibition in Old-Time Gallery Changsha
- 2012 Getty-signed photographer
- 2012 Lianzhou International Photography Exhibition China
- 2011 Group exhibition in First Site Gallery Melbourne
- 2010 Fine Art solo exhibition in Brunswick Gallery Melbourne
- 2009 Fine Art combined exhibition in Stardust Gallery Melbourne