Is into intuitive and dreamy creation with minimal elements, vivid colours and funky vibes.
She has been working as a freelance photographer and videographer for more than 10 years specialised in advertising, portrait and fine art.
She would love to use her art to express something mysterious, magic and invisible. And also to inspire people to feel the connections between nature and each other, to discover as a child, to see life as a beautiful playground and play with love.
Graduated from RMIT (Australia) majored in photography, based in Berlin.
- Naomi wellness Tulum
- Temple Yoga
- New Model Beauty Queen
- T-ONE image
- HK Tigra
- Hydrogen Advertise
- Shenzhen SZFA
- Pencil Club
- Beike Biotech
- Bia Cafe
- Berlin Mitte float
- Berlin Tian Ai qigong
- Flyingfox Yoga
- High road stories
Exhibitions and publications:
- 2022 "Moonrise Kingdom" indie gallery solo exhibition.Berlin
- 2022 "Abstracto" Gigi house group exhibition. Berlin
- 2016 “Until we grow old” editor's pick Lensculture
- 2016 IPA Honorable "Abstract sea"
- 2016 PX3 Honorable mention "if memory has a texture"
- 2016 PX3 Honorable mention "life is abstract, eyes can be minimal"
- 2016 IPPA Honorable mention season category
- 2014 “By the sea” Lens Magazine
- 2013 “1000 maybe” Solo exhibition in Old-Time Gallery Changsha
- 2012 Getty-signed photographer
- 2011 Group exhibition in First Site Gallery Melbourne
- 2010 Fine Art solo exhibition in Brunswick Gallery Melbourne
- 2009 Fine Art combined exhibition in Stardust Gallery Melbourne